Avalon Studio, i.e. Adrijana Vujadin (hereinafter: we) issues this notice on the processing of personal data (hereinafter: Notice) so that you as a user of the website: https://www.adrijanavujadin.com/ (hereinafter : "website") were familiar with all important information regarding the processing of your personal data, their protection and the rights that belong to you in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act or GDPR.
Meaning of "personal data"
"Personal data" (hereinafter: "personal data" or "personal data") is any data relating to a natural person whose identity is determined or determinable, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identity tag, such as name and identification number, location data, identifiers in electronic communication networks or one or more features of his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural and social identity.
Your data is collected and processed by:
Type of data and method of their processing
We collect only those data that you voluntarily give us and that are necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
Depending on the purpose of the intended processing, the types of personal data that we process include the following: name, surname, data about your transactions (payment, purchases, orders, returns of goods, etc.) and your contact data (landline or mobile phone number, e-mail address).
We collect and process data through our website, on the social network Instagram or in other ways.
The purpose of processing your data
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- managing your order as a website user;
- execution of the contract on the use of the program or any other contract between you and us;
- solving your requests;
- providing information about products and their advertising through notifications or newsletters (unless you request to be removed from the list of recipients of notifications or newsletters) and
- improvement of our services.
In case you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the use of their personal data. In the event that you have purchased a product, the personal data of third parties that you have provided to us will be used solely for the purpose of carrying out the delivery and resolving any queries or suggestions that you or the third party may have.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
Depending on the purpose of collecting and processing personal data, the legal basis for processing your data may be your consent, performance of the contract or the service you requested, compliance with legal regulations that require the processing of your personal data, or our legitimate (justified) interests. unless the interests and basic rights and freedoms of you, or the persons to whom the data refer to who require the protection of personal data, prevail over those interests, and especially if the person to whom the data refer is a minor.
For example, we may receive your data such as name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address from you when you register as a website user or contact us by e-mail or otherwise and process them. for the purpose of registration, complaint resolution, product purchase, etc. In each of these cases, we process the data on the basis of your consent or our legitimate interest, given that you directly contacted us or due to the necessity of executing the contract or the service you requested (more precisely, if you want to register as a user of the website, we must to process your personal data, because otherwise we cannot manage your registration or fulfill your order).
In some cases, it may happen that we ask you for other data, such as e.g. gender and date of birth, which are necessary both to prevent abuse and to fulfill our legal obligations.
If you use the website, you register as a user of the website, participate in our surveys, etc. on the occasion of which you entrust us with data about your e-mail address, guided by our legitimate interest, considering that you are interested in our further offers, we can send you reminders and notifications. You can disable the sending of notifications and offers at any time by simply clicking on unsubscribe, after which we will no longer contact you.
We also ask for your consent in case we want to send you materials intended for direct advertising. After revoking consent, we delete your data without delay, except for those data that are necessary to prove, if necessary, that your consent for further processing has been revoked and that the processing before revoking consent was legal.
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list or revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data at any time in one of the following ways: by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Period of storage of personal data
We keep your data only as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purpose for which it was collected.
We store and save your personal data depending on the purpose for which they were collected:
- personal data that we process for the purpose of managing your registration as a website user, we store, save and process for the entire time that you are registered as a user, that is, until you log out;
- for the execution of the sales contract for the goods you have purchased or any other contract between you and us, we store, save and process the data for as long as it is necessary to complete the purchase of the products you have purchased, including the time required to act on complaints or requests related to the purchase of products, unless you request that your data be deleted before the expiration of the specified terms (in which case, if you request deletion before the expiration of the contractual relationship, they will be pseudonymized);
- during your address and your inquiries, we retain your personal data for the period necessary to process the inquiry, i.e. until you request their deletion;
- we keep your personal data that we process for the purpose of delivering reminders and notifications or direct advertising until you unsubscribe from our mailing list, i.e. until you revoke your consent and
- when storing cookies on your computer, we retain your personal data while they serve their purpose.
We may keep your personal data even after you stop using the services or stop using the website for the purpose of fulfilling your legal obligations or protecting your rights (before courts or other competent authorities), in accordance with applicable regulations or to collect statistical data and keep record.
We will delete your personal data that is no longer used for any of the aforementioned lawful processing methods from our storage and preservation systems.
Who has access to your personal data – recipients
Depending on the purpose of processing your personal data defined in this Notice and to the extent necessary for its realization, your personal data is available only to us and part-time collaborators (who undertake to keep the confidentiality of your personal data as a professional secret) and reliable third parties that provide services to us in connection with the services we offer to you, namely:
- related companies;
- marketing agencies;
- IT agencies, that is, persons who provide us with assistance in the form of a platform or hosting on a server, support and maintenance of the database, as well as software and applications;
- persons who provide us with product delivery services (postal services, delivery services) and
- persons who provide us with customer support services.
All recipients are required to take appropriate technical, organizational and personnel measures to protect your personal data. In cases where we are the handlers and the data is processed on our behalf by a third party as a processor, we regulate relations with the processors by contracts that regulate all important aspects of personal data processing as well as protection measures. The protection of your personal data by those third parties must be at the same level as the protection we guarantee.
We may also disclose your personal data to state authorities when we are required to do so by law, i.e. when we are required to do so in accordance with regulations or in order to protect our rights and interests and your rights as customers.
Your rights in relation to the personal data we process
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to enable you to exercise your rights under the law.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data are:
- you have the right to request a copy of the data being processed;
- the right of access (you have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information about the purpose of the processing, the types of personal data being processed, about the recipient or types of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or will be disclosed, as well as about the intended period of storage of the personal data personality);
- the right to correction and/or addition (you have the right to request the correction of your personal data if they are incorrect or invalid and/or their addition if they are incomplete);
- the right to deletion (you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing or when the law does not allow us to process it anymore);
- the right to object and file a complaint (you have the right to object to the way we process your personal data, which you can submit directly or a complaint you submit to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Protection of Personal Data);
- the right to restriction of processing (at any time you have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data);
- the right to revoke consent to data processing based on consent at any time and
- the right to data portability (you have the right to download data from our database to another database or the right to request that we do this for you, but only on the condition that it is data that is processed on the basis of a contract or consent and if the processing is carried out automated).
Cookies are text documents that are stored on your device and are created when you visit a website. When you access the website again, it can download data from your device, which is contained in cookies.
We use several types of cookies on the website, which differ in their purpose, duration, etc.
For example, when you visit a website to search, read or download information, we collect and store some information from you, such as: the domain name and the computer from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time of accessing the website, the Internet addresses of the pages through which you accessed the website.
Cookies allow you to have a better, more accessible and customized user experience, as well as the display of the website, and we use them to analyze customers, track visits and improve our advertising.
Cookies may also originate from other websites you visit where we advertise, and may be stored on your device by external services whose services we use to track internet usage for marketing purposes.
Read more about cookies here Cookie notice.
Security of your personal data
In order to ensure the safety of your personal data that we process, we always strive to apply the necessary standards in the protection of personal data, i.e. all necessary technical, organizational and personnel protection measures in accordance with the requirements of legal regulations, including technical protection measures, protection measures related to physical access to the place where your data is stored, information security protection measures of your data in accordance with applicable regulations and others measures that are suitable for processing and necessary to ensure the protection of specific personal data.
Third parties who process your data that they collect and whose processing we manage are also obliged to apply all the necessary technical, organizational and personnel measures in order to ensure the same level of protection that we provide and guarantee.
The purpose of this Notice is to provide you with all the necessary information for giving or withholding consent to the processing of your personal data in the manner described above.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, about how we handle your personal data and how we use them, or if you want to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com